Housing Opportunity Fund Advisory Board
The HOF Advisory Board helps to inform and carry out the mission of the Housing Opportunity Fund.
The Housing Opportunity Fund (HOF) was created by the City of Pittsburgh to help support the development and preservation of affordable and accessible housing in the city. The 17-member advisory board was appointed by the Mayor and approved by Council to help oversee the Fund.
Advisory Board members span various areas of expertise, come with diverse perspectives, and all have unique experiences as Pittsburghers. Together they help to inform and carry out the mission of the Housing Opportunity Fund.
Advisory Board Members
- Lena Andrews - Nonprofit Development Community
- Oliver Beasley - Mayor's Office
- Jamil Bey, PhD - Neighborhood Based Nonprofit/Community Resident - South
- Joanna Deming - Homeowner Representative
- Knowledge Build Hudson - HACP Representative
- Jerome Jackson - Neighborhood Based Nonprofit/Community Resident - East
- Theresa Kail-Smith - City Council President
- Mark Masterson - Neighborhood Based Nonprofit/Community Resident - North
- James Myer - Neighborhood Based Nonprofit/Community Resident - Central
- Paul Spradley - Lending Institution
- Sonya Tilghman - Nonprofit Community
- Derrick Tillman - For-profit Development Community
- Diamonte Walker - URA Representative
- Adrienne Walnoha - Advocate for Homeless
- Kellie Ware-Seabron - Fair Housing Representative
- Megan Winters - Western Neighborhood Representative