Regional Development Funding Corporation’s 504 Loan Program
The Regional Development Funding Corporation (RDFC) features the SBA’s 504 Loan Program and have been certified by the SBA since 1982 to promote, negotiate, package, close and service these loans as a trusted agent for the Small Business Administration.
RDFC’s area of concentration includes seventeen counties in western Pennsylvania: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Mercer, Venango, Warren, Washington and Westmoreland. We also have SBA authorization
to expand lending operations statewide.
Typical SBA 504 Financing Package
|Source of Funds||Project Cost|
- Fixed interest rate (below market)
- 20 year term on commercial real estate
- 10 or 20 year term on machinery and equipment
- Subordinate lien on assets financed
- Minimum equity contribution (10% in most transactions)
- Most small businesses are eligible