Storefront Renovation Program
The Storefront Renovation Program (SRP) is intended to improve the
physical appearance of commercial storefronts in Pittsburgh’s neighborhoods.
Who is eligible?
Businesses must be located within the City of Pittsburgh.
Types of Businesses
1. Commercial establishments (retail and wholesale trade).
2. Service establishments to include:
- Personal services (e.g.: dry cleaners, laundromats, barber & beauty shops, etc.);
- Certain repair services (e.g.: office equipment, radio/television, bicycle, furniture, locksmith, etc.); and
- Business services (e.g.: advertising, office management, printing, etc.).
- Professional services (e.g.: doctors, lawyers, accountants, architects, etc.);
To learn more about the URA’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship many programs please Click Here