- This event has passed.
GET AUTOMATED: Sales and Marketing tools and best practices for the new normal
June 18 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
As professional marketers, we’ve all heard it before, “we don’t need to do that because our business and industry is almost entirely relationship-driven. We live off of referrals and the relationships that our team members bring into the fold.”
NEWS FLASH: Sales and marketing automation have met hyper-personalization. During this presentation, we will spotlight and showcase how sales and marketing automation tools and strategies can help organizations not just attract and qualify new prospects, but also delight existing customers.
You’ll see real-world examples of how tools like HubSpot break down the silos between sales and marketing to give high-value professional services firms a competitive advantage.
These tools and strategies become even more relevant and effective in keeping sales and marketing efforts aligned as we all adjust to working remotely via the internet.
We’ll answer questions like:
- How do we stay top of mind with our past or current customers?
- How do we resurrect stagnating deals or opportunities without investing lots of time into the low-probability ones?
- What can we do to make sure our best producers aren’t wasting their time with unqualified opportunities?
- How can we leverage marketing automation to get more referrals from existing customers?
- How can we as marketers help our junior consultants learn from our best consultants exactly how
- they keep sales conversations moving forward?