- This event has passed.
June 13 | 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$99
96% of the world’s consumers live outside the United States. Overseas markets are growing twice faster than the U.S. and many opportunities abound. Foreign markets are eager to buy a “Made in USA” label product.
Seize the opportunities! Attend this 1-day program on U.S. Exports topics filled with “hands-on” practical cases and meet International Business experts!
Topics Will Include:
- Export Market Opportunities, Strategies and Export Plan
- International Logistics, Incoterms, Quotes, Shipping Insurance.
- U.S. Export Regulations, ITAR, CE Mark, ROHS, REACH & Free Trade Agreements.
- Letters of Credit, Export Financing, Payment Methods, International Credit Check
- Legal Issues: International Contracts, International Patents, Impact of Translations, Global Website Marketing and Culture.
All attendees who successfully complete this training course will receive a certificate of Export Training from the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Duquesne University Small Business Development Center.
Register before June 1st and save $24 with the code EBEC!