Duquesne New Venture Challenge
September 16 | 8:00 am - October 21 | 5:00 pm
Prizes valued at approximately $85,000!
Our two-stage business plan competition is open to anyone in the Pittsburgh region and beyond.
How it works:
Entrants submit a short description of their business idea along with a two-minute video elevator pitch. $5,000 in cash prizes. Judges select finalists.
Finalists submit an executive summary, business plan, PowerPoint presentation, and make a live presentation to a panel of judges followed by Q&A. $25,000 in cash prizes. Finalists are assigned mentors and receive free access to Palo Alto’s LivePlan software.
Submissions accepted from midnight on September 16 through noon on October 21, 2019.
Finalists have access to the resources of our sponsors:
- Duquesne University School of Law
- Duquesne Small Business Development Center
- Center of Excellence in Entrepreneurship, including sophisticated equipment in our maker space-Bob’s Launch Pad. Special thanks to judge Bob Mallet, Former Chairman, Mallet & Company, for making it happen!
- Palo Alto LivePlan software.
To apply visit: DUQ.EDU/NVC
Michele Migliuolo, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Excellence in Entrepreneurship
(412) 396-2539 or firstname.lastname@example.org