- This event has passed.
Business Support Office Hours- Consultations
June 21 | 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
A representative from Allegheny County MWDBE’s Office will be available next Thursday, June 21st from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Anne Flynn Schlicht from Chatham University’s Women’s Business Center will be available from 4-6PM.
Do you need support to start or grow your business? The Hill CDC offers technical support for businesses interested in pursuing MW/DBE diversity certification, drafting a business plan, or creating a cutting-edge marketing strategy. The partners listed below on the flyer host on-site office hours to help meet your business support needs.
All sessions are available by appointment only.
Call 412-765-1820 or click here to register.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
1. Click on the following link: http://meetme.so/hilldistrict.
2. Please READ the instructions on the LEFT side of the screen CAREFULLY. These instructions will tell you which time slots on the calendars are available for each of the 3 services.
3. Click the “Book Now” button on the right for the service you are interested in.
4. ONLY sign up for time slots that are listed for the SPECIFIC session you are interested in on the LEFT side of the screen.
5. Sign-up by completing the form.
NOTE: IF you are registering for a time slot with Chatham University, AFTER you sign up for a time, CLICK the link on the LEFT side of the screen under Chatham’s listed hours. You MUST fill that form out as well.
Can’t decide which service you need? Here is a quick run-down:
UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH
The University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center offers office hours at the Hill CDC to individuals who would like to speak to a consultant about opening a business. Office hours are available and open to those who would like to inquire about the process of registering a business, the resources available for conducting market research and the types of loans available for small businesses.
ALLEGHENY COUNTY MW/DBE
A Certification/Contract Monitor from Allegheny County offers office hours to provide direct support to assist business owners with completing their MW/DBE certification application.
The Director of Chatham’s Women’s Business Center offers office hours to provide general business counseling to both those in business and those who are looking to start a business.