- This event has passed.
Announcing Inclusive Innovation Summit 2019
October 24, 2018 | 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
For the 4th straight year, Inclusive Innovation Week returns in 2019 as a three day Summit. This new format provides an opportunity for a new approach, and we believe, a larger impact. We need your help and input to make it a success.
Since 2016, Inclusive Innovation Week has…
• Partnered with 400 organizations
• Produced 200 free events
• Reached 30 neighborhoods
• Hosted at least 1 event in each of the 9 City Council Districts
Have breakfast with us, and be part of the creation process. Connect with the network, and share how you want Pittsburgh to inclusively move forward.
8:00AM | Doors open
8:30AM | Presentation about the new format
8:45AM | Questions + discussion
9:00AM| Networking + community input
9:30 AM | Event wrap-up
– Contact email@example.com for ASL interpretation
– A wheelchair accessible entrance is located at 711 S. 21st Street (intersection of 21st street and Mary Street). The Gallery is accessible for people with mobility disabilities and there is an accessible restroom.
– General street parking. Parking past Mary St. (towards the slopes) is free, as are spaces in the middle of the street. There is some additional paid parking on Mary Street and closer to Carson. A few disabled spaces are available as well.
– Bus: 43,48,51,54,56,57,58,61ABCD,67,69,71ABCD,75,81,83
Follow the Summit on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/weinnovatepgh/ (@weinnovatepgh)
Learn more about the The Brew House Association: