Small Manufacturing and 501(c)3 Construction The Industrial Development Authority (IDA) is part of the Finance and Development Commission (FDC). It issues tax-exempt obligations on behalf of small manufacturing companies, developers, and 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations including, but not limited to, libraries, museums and charter schools. Our goals are to help create and maintain jobs, eliminate and prevent blight, reduce air and water pollution, and spur business opportunities within the county. Funding Features
- Eligible small manufacturing projects range from $1 million to $10 million.
- For 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, initiatives of at least $1 million qualify.
- Obligations issued to developers to provide for the construction, improvement, rehabilitation, revitalization and financing of industrial, specialized, commercial, manufacturing and research and development enterprises.
- Financing generally is offered at below-market-rate interest, with repayment terms of up to 30 years.
- Proceeds can be applied to such capital projects as land acquisition, construction of new facilities, additions or renovations to existing structures, and equipment purchases.
Application The Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) offers a Single Application for Assistance that allows applicants to apply for financial assistance from approved state funding sources. You may complete the paper Single Application for Assistance, following the instructions included.