The Highmark supplier diversity program promotes business opportunities for diverse suppliers, including minority-owned, woman-owned, historically underutilized business zone (HUBZone), service-disabled veteran-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT, small businesses and other disadvantaged business enterprises in the various communities we serve. Sourcing Solutions works with internal business partners to expand our diverse supplier pool and build partnerships in our communities. The supplier diversity program is an important part of our sourcing efforts. This program helps us to:
- Match qualified diverse suppliers with the needs of our internal business partners
- Build long-term business relationships with individuals that are reflective of our communities
- Create business opportunities for diverse suppliers
- Become more competitive in a diverse marketplace
We are dedicated to fair and open competition in sourcing. As part of our sourcing process, the Sourcing Solutions team provides our internal business partners with a list of qualified diverse suppliers to consider.
- Disabled-owned businesses
- HUBZone businesses
- Minority-owned businesses
- Small business enterprises
- Service disabled veteran-owned businesses
- Veteran-owned businesses
- Women-owned businesses
Diverse supplier engagement
We offer monthly meeting opportunities for diverse suppliers to engage with us. We are interested in learning about your capabilities and experience related to the goods and services your company would like us to purchase. Contact us if you are interested in meeting to discuss your goods and services. Meetings are 30 minutes and are available on a first come, first served basis.