Grow your business with no-cost consulting and education from Duquesne University’s Small Business Development Center. Through confidential, individualized consulting, the Small Business Development Center helps more than 500 small businesses annually find their path to success.
- Management Consulting
- International Business Operations
- Environmental Management Assistance
- Specialized Consulting for Technology Firms
- Training Workshops
In addition to consulting services, more than 1,100 business owners attend events each year, including the Pennsylvania Business Technology Conference in the fall and the Entrepreneur’s Growth Conference in the spring.
Through our consulting services and training workshops we can provide education in the following areas:
Get acquainted with the Small Business Development Center:
- Attend one of our training workshops
- If you are planning to start a business, we can assist you through our First Step: Business Essentials Workshop
- If you are in business and are interested in meeting with a consultant, please complete a request for consulting form.
Who is eligible?
Existing business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs in all sectors